Founders' Club > About
CHFA Founders' Club
The Founders' Club is the premier level of membership in the California Hedge Fund Association, both in benefits and in contribution.
The Founders' Club is open to any licensed individual, investor, service provider or firm serving or working in the hedge fund industry in California. Members at this level are invited to attend exclusive events, such as networking dinners, and their actively linked logos are featured on the homepage of the CHFA website. They also receive specific mention and are featured on the signage at all Association events.
Annual Membership Dues: $5,000
Benefits of Membership
- Includes membership for 8 representatives from your firm
- Discounted event fees for all CHFA events and select Industry events
- Your firm's logo on the homepage of the CHFA website with an link to your firm's website
- Your firm's logo in CHFA email blasts
- Specific mention and logo on the signage at all CHFA events
- Invitation to set up organization materials and send a representative to all CHFA major events
- Invitation to attend exclusive Founders' Club and Platinum Member events such as networking dinners
- Listing in and access to the online CHFA Membership Directory
- Access to "Members' Only" section of website
- Regulatory updates and other CHFA communications
- Invitation to networking and educational events throughout California featuring topical discussions on matters including regulation, best business practices, and portfolio allocation
- Opportunity to "Choose Your Perk" from the following list of additional opportunities (at no additional cost):
- CHFA Hedge Fund Symposium
CHFA has a well-established and respected track-record for offering prestigious speaker panels on topics that attract several hundred attendees. Have your company recognized from the podium as the sponsor of the speaker panel and/ or assist the Events Committee with selecting a topic.
- CHFA Webinar Series
CHFA host a series of educational on-line webinars on relevant industry topics such as Form PF. If you have a speaker or topic idea, bring it to us to be considered to be part of these monthly webinars.
- Hedge Fund Roundtables
These popular CHFA events afford the opportunity to present relevant and timely topics to members and the industry. Bring us your idea for a roundtable topic/speaker or an offer to hold event in conjunction with your organization. We can handle many of the logistics to make this successful.
- Host the Bar
The networking “happy hour” is a popular gathering place at CHFA major events attended by several hundred guests. This is an opportunity to be recognized via signage at the bar.
- Join a CHFA Committee
Committee involvement can positively enhance your experience as a member and increase the value you derive from the association. The following committees are currently active in CHFA: Membership, Events, Public Policy, and Website. Contact us for additional information about these committees.
- CHFA Hedge Fund Symposium