Events > Industry Events
CHFA Members receive a 33% discount on registration. Contact CHFA for details.
On Thursday, November 21st 2013, HedgeWorldConnect New York 2013 provides a forum for hedge fund managers and allocators to meet in a private setting. The half-day gathering will be arranged as follows:
8 a.m. Fund managers set up their tables. Breakfast will be served for them in the Ballrooom. Allocators are invited to an Investor-Only Breakfast separately
9 a.m. Private meetings begin.
Noon End of Forum
Fund Manager Benefits:
- Receive the list of attending allocators with contact details in advance
- Set your own meeting schedule in arranging times with allocators
- Receive your own meeting table onsite to conduct personal meetings with allocators
- Investor-only breakfast for high quality networking time
- Receive investment profiles of participating fund managers in advance for your review
- Schedule meetings with the managers of your choice that best fit your investment criteria
- Complimentary attendance
CHFA Members receive a 10% discount on registration. Log-in to your member profile, and select "Member Discount Codes" to find out how.
After the tremendous success of the January 2013 Forum, at which 1000 senior real estate executives were in attendance, IMN is pleased to be holding our Eleventh Annual Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing on January 22-24, 2014 at the Montage Resort & Spa, Laguna Beach, CA.
In 2014, IMN is introducing new sessions in a variety of different formats to broaden the scope of content covered and to enhance your networking opportunities.
The LP community in particular will benefit from expanded content that addresses their specific information needs.
Sessions for 2014 include:
- LP/Emerging Manager Meet and Greet
- Keynote Panel: Macro-Economic & Structural Change/Megatrends Shaping Society - What Does it Mean for Real Estate Investment in the Medium- Long Term?
- A Practical Application: Real Estate Investment to Weather the Different Economic/Market Scenarios
- Closed Door Primer for LPs: Reassessing/Building Out Your Real Estate Investment Strategy; Fund Due Diligence and Tracking Fund Performance
- Private Investment Fundraising Post-JOBS Act: How Has the Landscape Changed?
- Gaining Access to Foreign Capital: The Risks and the Rewards
- Navigating Current & Preparing for Anticipated Regulation for Real Estate Investors: A Practical Approach
- LP Direct Real Estate Investing: A Guide
- Western US Developer Show Case: Closing Opportunistic Deals Today
The largest event of its kind on the West Coast, and with a topical and engaging agenda that offers real estate investors a strategic approach to the current regulatory and investment environment, there is no better way to kick-start the New Year.
Visit the conference website for complete program information and to register >>
The Trading Show West Coast will bring together the region's leading traders, quant investors and technology providers.
Whether you're focused on trading in Asian markets or looking to adapt new machine learning techniques, The Trading Show West Coast provides unparalleled opportunities to network and do business with top trading firms, quant funds, investors, and technology providers.
- Cerebellum Capital
- Singapore Exchange
- Afinin Labs
- Tulip Trading
- Alpha Genius
- Carmot Capital
- AXA Rosenberg
- Rosenblatt Securities
For complete program information or to register visit The Trading Show online >>
IMN will host the 20th Annual Alpha Hedge East conference, March 3-4, 2014 at the PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Following successful 2013 events in New Orleans and San Francisco, the Alpha Hedge East 2014 program will feature fresh content, new speakers, and an incomparable asset allocator-to-fund manager ratio.
Who Should Attend
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Fund of Funds
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Private Equity Funds
- Pension Funds
- Exchange Services
- Software/Technology Providers
For complete conference information, visit IMN online >>
Regulation Operations & Compliance (ROC) Cayman 2014™
CHFA Members receive a 15% discount upon registration.
March 12-14, 2014
The Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman
Regulation, Operations & Compliance Cayman - 2014 shall feature the largest gathering of SEC Commissioners ever assembled outside the confines of their Washington DC Headquarters to provide exclusive insights for hurdling the wave of industry challenges and capitalizing on new opportunities:
Troy Parades, JD, Commissioner, SEC**
Kathleen Casey, JD, Commissioner, SEC**
Roel Campos, JD, Commissioner, SEC**
Paul Atkins, JD, Commissioner, SEC**
The RCA's Cayman Symposium will offer an unprecedented 3-day opportunity to learn and network with the RCA's JD & LLM Faculty, which includes the LARGEST COLLECTION OF SENIOR FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS, PROSECUTORS AND REGULATORS.
The balance of the accredited Faculty shall explore emerging opportunities to:
- Capture new Allocator mandates
- Minimize regulatory exposure
- Refine operational processes
- Enhance compliance and risk management practices.
SUBSIDIZED REGISTRATION FOR SELECT REGISTRANTS (including CHFA Members): $1495.00
STANDARD REGISTRATION: $2095
Visit RCA Online to register and for updated and complete program information.
(Click on the event link below for more information)
January 22-24, 2014
February 25-26, 2014
March 3-4, 2014
March 12-14, 2014
Registration for the 2014 competition is now open.
**CHFA Members receive a 10% discount on exams administered by the CAIA Association.
** CHFA Members receive a 10% discount on program fees.**
** CHFA Members receive a FREE 2-week trial and a 30% discount on services.**
** CHFA Members receive a 15% discount on select Opal events.**